Ten Ways to Change the World in Your Twenties:
- Includes extensive research on new ideas as well as innovative twists on ideas and strategies that are already making an impact.
- Provides easy to read chapters, which encourage you to concentrate on sections that pertain to and/or appeal to you.
- Offers you a resource guide with lists of organizations, websites, and businesses that are striving to implement each world-changing activity.
- Includes compelling and emotional true stories in each chapter about people who are changing the world.
- Provides a humorous and candid view of the tasks and responsibilities that lie before the next generations of leaders.
- Challenges you to examine your own life and search for ways that you can commit to a sustainable lifestyle.
- Starts an active, unified movement directed towards change.