What kind of world do you want to live in?
An inspiring collection of ideas that can make the world a better place, Ten Ways to Change the World in Your Twenties taps into the potential of an energetic, influential generation and lights the path to shaping tomorrow by:
- Discovering and digging into what you love
- Volunteering in ways big and small
- Supporting political actions that reflect your values
- Leading an eco-active lifestyle
- Simplifying and reducing your footprint
- Using your buying power to encourage better business practices
- Eating well locally
- Hosting a party with a purpose
- Exploring the world through environmentally responsible travel
- Turning your passion into a vocation
Ten Ways to Change the World in Your 20's
Ten Ways to Change the World in Your Twenties is an organization and book whose mission is to offer tangible ideas to young adults who wish to be active in shaping the world in which we live, but may lack the guidance and resources to easily do so. The book discusses our social, environmental, and political responsibilities. At the same time, it offers innovative strategies and suggestions to the next generation of leaders for improving the world they are inheriting. The website offers a forum for discussion about how to enhance the world at both a local and global level. It also provides resource guides to businesses and organizations already making a difference in their communities.